Friday, December 31, 2010

looking at 29

This may be one of the only times when someone is excited to get 29 over with to move on to 30. I start my 29th week this weekend. To end the week of 28 I went to the hospital for my pre-admission. I am still a little in shock/denial/or something similar to those words that I am actually pregnant. This was a surreal experience to go in and sign the paper work to have a baby when it still feels like it is happening to someone else. I signed paperwork for the regular testing to be done on the baby after her birth - which is also so weird to me.

I took a few pics last night of my belly to send to my husband. My jammies no longer fit like they used to and you can really see the belly at night. When I compare these new pictures to the ones I took back at the beginning of my pregnancy it makes me laugh that I thought I had a bump then.

The week of 29 has a few things on the agenda - a midwife appointment and a massage. Both of these are things I look forward to. I could technically go into labor as early as 37 weeks. This means I have 8 weeks to 11 weeks left. Seems soon....and I don't feel ready.

No comments: