Sunday, December 19, 2010

entering the 3rd trimester

I feel like there should be a parade this week! Perhaps Santa coming to town is a parade. I am finished week 26 and full steam ahead into 27 as of today. During this week I will move into the 3rd trimester.

Clearly I understand I am pregnant, and I have been prepping for her arrival, but it still doesn't feel real. Besides having a belly and something kicking you from the inside, I don't really feel pregnant.....or I am not sure what I should be feeling. I know I am ending the blissful 2nd trimester when you have all your energy back, you feel good and your health is optimal, so perhaps the 3rd will be the telltale sign. My excitement is more about the countdown to be done work....and perhaps that says more about work than a baby.

This is the week before Christmas and I only have 4 days of work before I am off for 12. I am really looking forward to seeing family, but more so, having some down time and not thinking about anything other than day to day chores. Once work starts back up, it should be less than 4 weeks until my husband is back home. It will be neat to see how much I have changed to him, since I can't see my own growth day to day.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

Hope that you enjoy your time off!