Wednesday, February 15, 2012

shit is getting real

what does that tittle even mean? I say it, so it seems appropriate to my thought of this post, but I ask again, what the heck?!?

It is real, life and the things in it.....more specifically, my life and back to work.
All paperwork has been submitted and work has contacted me with confirmation of receiving it.
The daycare has confirmed pre-start dates and the official start date. We have 4 trial days prior to the real start date. I/Kenz need some easing into this mess.

All that is left to do is to buy a lottery ticket, win and then quit my job. - Wow ...super easy last task.

Bloggery crossover - I am working on my bucket list. We both got library cards and Kenz borrowed 2 movies from the library. They don't carry board books and she eats paper books, so movies are a good thing to borrow for now. We picked out a cartoon in french and english.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

Hope the daycare trials go well! :)