Saturday, June 11, 2011

big girl bed

The baby is sleeping in her own room, in her own bed. She mad the move 2 weeks ago. I think it has been 100% easier on her than me. She really doesn't care. I was good with things for the first few days, then I started a bad habit.....I sneak her back into bed with me about 5am. Not just at random, but she is up at that hour to feed and get changed, so I just bring her back to bed with me then. She would go back to her own bed, but I miss the cuddles with her. I also realized that back in her own room she waked up about 6:30/7am for the day. In our bed, she sleeps until almost 8am. More sleep, more cuddles and not letting her grow up too fast equals a winner for me. Who cares about the habits I am forming, look at the sweet bond I have instead!

1 comment:

Christielli said...

Just make sure this all stops before she's a teenager, ha-ha. She might not like it then. ;) But you must take advantage of the cuddly years!!