Friday, December 9, 2011

oi the pain

The babe is teething, which I feel she has been doing for MONTHS, literally months of swollen gums, chewing, drooling and crank, but white teeth have finally erupted through the gums. I use the word teeth as she is teething top and bottom at the same time. Her top right and bottom left are both poking through (which will make for a cute monster style smile) and her partnered top and bottom teeth are so close. She has swollen gums and bumps in those spaces with ripping tissue. I imagine kids handle teething all in their own ways, and true to form, my girl is handling it in the most dramatic fashion possible. I am giving her some slack as 2-4 teeth all at once is probably a bit much and more than likely super painful. I would go as far as saying sleep is being interrupted by this process, but I am far to realistic that she never sleeps to imagine this is the cause.

we have a christmas party tomorrow......and I can't take her as she is for too long.....but this may be a blessing in disguise.

No comments: