Thursday, October 20, 2011

it's all good

A quick update on the baby is needed.....where do my days go?
I think I got so much more done when she was new and I was lost to this world of motherhood, than I do now.

Maid service? - yes please!

The girl is eating up a storm. I swear she may be a giant when she grows up. She is so much bigger than her little friends. I attribute that to the great mom milk I guess. She has been eating her way through the foods of the world and so far nothing has been a miss. She likes everything, including edamame dip with cilantro and ginger. I have been cautious with the foods though, as allergies run in my family, but looking forward to her 1 yr birthday when more can be introduced.

She still nurses all the time too.....before she really wakes up at 6am, to nap at 9am and again at 1pm nap, usually around 4pm and then at 7:30 to go to bed. Add in about 500 more throughout the night. They say solids make babies sleep through the night, I say 'they' are stupid. Between teething (no teeth yet, OMG, nothing), wanting to crawl, always, ALWAYS growing and her love for me, she never sleeps more than 3 hours at night. I think I must be too awesome to stay away from for more than 3 hours. that must be it - right?

1 comment:

Christielli said...

Must be tough to blog when you only have five-minute increments of rest, when she's in the "cage", her jolly jumper, or whatever.